Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Monday, May 23, 2005

Another Goes to Dodge Ball Heaven

London pubs are ending Happy Hours due to over-drinking, per link supplied by Bill Suda. Those happy hours were the best part of the day for me when I was poor and in my 20's. I used to catch a buzz cheaply, grab a slice around 8:30 and would be home asleep by 9:30 P.M. I got plenty of sleep and developed my business skills on the cheap. So now, we've lost Happy Hours and Dodge Ball. What's next? Cap guns for kids?

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a low rider site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]