Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Dem Candidate in NJ says "Me too, just not as much" on Tax Cuts

NJ Dem gubernatorial candidate John Corzine announced he will reduce property taxes by 10%. I guess when the state is killing its residents with taxes and the Republican candidates are vowing big tax cuts, you better do something similar. However, Corzine is not talking about the type of spending cuts that his opponents are vowing to pursue. Bret Schundler is vowing to try to pass a NJ Constitutional mandate on spending limts. For us non-elderly homeowners paying around $10,000 in property taxes, Mr. Corzine, thanks for the offer of an additional $69 rebate.

6 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if you GAVE me a house on the east coast I couldn't pay the taxes on it, let alone heat it. Here in Liberty, Missouri, the local papers are crying out that lots of people are being priced out of the market because "nice" three-bedroom houses rarely go for under $150,000. (I don't think that's true and can cite several examples of nice neighborhoods with houses under $150 but I assume they mean brand-new and perfect.)

And taxes? It hurts to see over $1400 go out each year on property taxes on our middle-class home. I think if I lived in New Jersey I'd be in a cardboard box somewhere with my children.

christine.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger neal phenes said...

If you look on realtor.com you will see that there is nothing livable for under $300,000. And that would be in unattractive towns. The average real estate taxes are in the $6,000 TO $15,000 vicinity.

I have considered moving almost anywhere. I just need a decent job or for this blog to allow me to quit working. Can you help me out there?

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, I'm a stay-at-home mom and not in the job market. If I hear of any commercial fisheries opening up I'll let you know! :]

christine

PS. But if you teach they are opening schools out here like crazy!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Nj New Jersey House Cleaning said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Hey playa! You need to check out my wa washington house cleaning blog.

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read latin radio stations in phoenix 2007 explorer sport trac Mid-west national life ins co Mesotherapy pistoler Schwarzenegger bodybuilding Procedure in event of fire alarm isolation uk Beretta paintball Operating a minidvd camcorder Search engine positioning firm haiti http://www.carinsurancerate1.info/1996-chevrolet-suburban-2500.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]