Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Friday, May 20, 2005

Newflash- Scientists Agree The World Will Burn Up In 5 Years

I just got off the phone with my 60's psychedelic liberal buddy. With all of his free time, he just quit his first job since 9/11 (the 9/11), he told me he is really worried about global warming. He told me scientific consensus shows the earth has experienced a temperature increase of 3-5 degrees in the past 20 years. Forget about social security, the world will be gone in 5 years! It is easy for him to forget about social security since he just inherited a $500,000 house, there is probably another equal inheritance down the line and his wife has a nice state-paid teacher's pension. But what about the people who do not have such waiting for them?

I told him to call me in 5 years. I think he needs a job.

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Mt Montana House Cleaning said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
Please discover my co colorado house cleaning blog.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! American express travel in downtown los angeles

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]