Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

RINOS Wimp Out

Bill Suda provides this link:

The deal to avoid the "nuclear option" is called a betrayal by RINOS to the GOP in an article by Carol Devine-Molin.

Ultimately, Republicans caved and 214 years of Senate tradition have been cast out the window. It appears that "judicial filibuster" is here to stay. In a deal struck with Senate Republicans, Democrats will be permitted to engage in filibuster of future judicial nominees under "extraordinary circumstances". Well what does that mean?.

Whatever it means, the Dems will rue this deal if they ever get back into power.

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Following the lead of the US Senate I pledge that hence for I will not openly criticize left wing liberal politicians except under "extraordinary circumstances" which I reserve the absolute right to define and apply on an ad hoc basis. Thank you but the applause and appreciation I know that you wish to express are not really necessary. I am making this pledge to preserve our basic freedoms and political institutions.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Quant Trader said...

Maybe this is a sign that the Democrats in the Senate know deep down in their hearts that they never will be a majority again during the remainder of their careers, and therefore don't care about setting a precedent for judicial fillibusters?

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

would be great to hear a bit more from anonymous (see his response to "RINOS Wimp Out"). i sense a strong satirical wit! and a grounding in reality which is probably key to that sort of attitude to the world.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Check out my college course online phoenix university blog, you won't be sorry!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Jump into my sc south carolina house cleaning blog.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]