Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Friday, May 27, 2005

Schools Micromanaged-Literally

From Joanne Jacobs blog, I have to reproduce the post without comment. Let Joanne Tell it all:

Micromanaging textbook size

California schools couldn't buy textbooks longer than 200 pages under a bill that passed the Assembly yesterday.

Its sponsor, LA Democrat Jackie Goldberg, wants short textbooks with lists of web sites where students can get more information. Publishers warn schools will have to buy several books to cover the same material that's now in a single book.

Does this really have to be decided by state legislators?

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Nd North Dakota House Cleaning said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Go by and hit my de delaware house cleaning blog, you'll be glad you did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]