Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Monday, June 13, 2005

Do Not Torture Me This Way

If you ever take me into custody for some crime and plan on torturing me, I plead to you, DO NOT do anything to the Holy Bible in my presence. It would be the worst, excruciating pain, worse than actual physical torture, that I could endure. If you pull out pages of the Bible, flush it into a commode or say bad things to me about God, I'll die. I'd be destroyed. So, please, for the sake of humanity and to protect yourself from an Amnesty Int'l label of running a "gulag", do not torture me by defiling my Bible. And if you have to send me to solitary confinement, do not place into my cell any back issues of Playboy (or those Guccioni magazines of filth). Oh, and no DVD player stocked with Greatest Games in Sports or ice cold beer (especially those little ponies that stay cold longer). I beg of you!

See Mark Steyn on the "Quran Desecration Crock".

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]