Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bill Makes Up A Good One For The Crowd

The stars kept their Bush-bashing to a minimum in an MSG rock show this week (though Midler could not hold back). It was a Katrina fund-raiser. The best was Bill Clinton making up another whopper for the occasion.

It is reported:

He spoke of the urgent need to get money to the hurricane victims, and reminisced that "the first time I saw a building over two stories tall was in New Orleans, when I was three years old."

I barely remember my grandfather who died when I was 3. But he recalls a 2-story building. Maybe that speaks more to me and my awareness. I think he saw that the day before he saw churches being burned down. But it was a nice one for the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]