Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Monday, January 23, 2006

NBC Discovers Bad Ratings Aren't Good

NBC is cancelling The West Wing" due to very bad ratings. For some reason,. the American public has little interest in watching ultra-liberals bashing Republicans and winning fictional elections. Rather than handing over the network to Aaron Sorkin and the Democratic Party, NBC began to analyze what it was doing in the broadcast business.

In recognition that ratings mean something to shareholders, NBC plans on creating a new show called "Bob O'Malley" about a TV host of a news issue show that appears on a fictional new network called "Wolf TV".

Sounds too far-fetched to succeed to me.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Host party poker said...

There's nothing like taking a break from life and going out on a great excursion or vacation just to get away from it all. I did that over the past week and it was truly freeing. They had an internet connection at this place I was staying, and even supplied a computer. I guess it was one of those extraordinary things some resorts do to keep their people happy. Then, I just went off on the net, in this careless sort of day when I had no outting planned, and started researching Host party poker like a maniac. Before I knew it, it was dinner time and had to think about making reservations or I would get in anywhere to eat with me and my travel mate. C'ya.
Host party poker

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]