Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What Did Alito Say, Joe?

John Podhoretz in NRO's blog The Corner reports that Joe Biden allowed Alito to speak 72 words in the half-hour questioning.

I remember the first few candidates I interviewed as a manager about 12 years ago. After the interviews were over, I could not tell you one thing the candidates had said. I had fillibustered the thing. I had to pick the candidate that reacted best to my comments.

Did Alito laugh at all of Biden's jokes? If so, he is in.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]