Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Even A Rat Deserves A Fair Shake

While I am not a fan of George Soros, I detest more prosecutions for anti-trust or insider trading that tend to be political hack jobs charading as public good. So while I would have placed this affirmation of an insider trading conviction of Soros, alongside my appreciation of the convictions of George Steinbrenner for election fraud and Al Capone for tax fraud, my instincts tell me the $3 billion conviction of Soros is a lot of nonsense.

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]