Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Saving Some 20 Hours of My Life

A funny insight into why soccer is unAmerican and so lame.

During the recent World Cup Soccer Tournament, a relative was touting it as so exciting that you could not turn your head for a second or you could miss something. I was grilling lunch on the back deck and spent about 20 minutes away from the television. When I came in with the meal, I asked what had happened. I was told the score was still tied at 0-0. I guess I could have truned my head during that game.

Mike Lupica once called ice hockey "one long series of mistakes". My decision to skip watching any of the World Cup tourney avoided one big mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]